FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Heaven Is An Ocean

One of the best things about my current state of unemployment is that it makes it ridiculously easy to take random trips to the beach.

Example of recent text messages on my phone:
Caitlin: Want to go to the beach tomorrow?
Me: What time do I have to be up?
Caitlin: I want to leave around 8am-ish
Me: I'll sleep on the beach. Sold
 1) Hello, looooooovvvvaaaaaa 2) Beer for breakfast? Don't mind if I do 3) Old faithful and beach reading
It's okay if you feel a bit of jealously when viewing these pictures on your Hump Day. It's only natural.


What is the best way to finish a beach trip?
MARGARITAS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Funemployment at its finest.

    Bursting with envy.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so so jealous! This looks like the *perfect* day! We leave Monday for our vacation and I hope there is a lot of this. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous of your life right now! But youve earned it given you have worked your ass off the last 10 months!!!

    ReplyDelete