FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Friday, July 6, 2012

And I'm Off....Again

Tomorrow I head back to L.A. to finish the movie that it feels like I've been on since.....FOREVER.
Film crews are like circus freaks with commitment issues. We aren't mentally capable to stay on a show for more than 3 months. 10 months SOUNDS like a good idea (for the bank account) but we slowly lose our minds.
I am looking forward to going back to LA though. I have big plans for each and every weekend that I'm there but I'm having major problems mentally registering that I am not just going to LA for "play". I will be working hella long hours like I have been while in New Orleans.
Oh, also I haven't even begun to pack. It's likely this event won't take place until the frantic early hours tomorrow. Procrastination is like a 2nd profession.
Now I'm off to enjoy my last day in New Orleans for a month!
(and by enjoy I mean run around like a chicken with their head cut off doing errands)

2 comments:

  1. I believe I am going to New Orleans soon. Cant wait! I tagged you in my latest post! http://www.themuffingtonpost.org/2012/07/liebster-award-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable picture!

    Lesley
    byporchlight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete