FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Monday, June 11, 2012

Well Hello There Little Man.....

This weekend (and by weekend I mean the 32 hours I had off before having to go back again) John and I drove to Baton Rouge to meet the newest member of the clan!
 It's so alarming to see a little boy amongst all the nieces! I'm so used to seeing only GIRL versions of John's genes that it's interesting to see what a little X-Y Chromosome can turn out like.
1) The little man passed out from all the attention 2) I found not just a dog under the table.... 3) John's god-daughter keeps getting cuter!!! I can't handle it!
While we were only about to stay for about 2 1/2 hours because John was actually working/filming later that night it was well worth the commute. Four little girls and a little boy all under the age of 7 in one room makes this girl very, VERY happy! 

*Sigh* Now back to the work week we go.

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! This is so heart-warming and lovely, I wish you all the best!
    xx Maria
    http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he's so cute! And "I found not just a dog under the table"...HAHA!

    ReplyDelete