FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Friday, June 1, 2012

Life As of Lately

OMG!
I'm so happy that the weekend is already here! For the first time in forever I can say the work week felt like it went by quickly.....
Oh wait, maybe that's because I only had a 3-day work week!

Here is a little highlight (via my Iphone) of what I've been up to lately:
1) Kinda obsessed with Essie nail polish 2) Sucre....single-handedly expanding my waistline 3) French Quarter bike rides with friends
 1) Sunsets at NOMA 2) Kahlo's legs have finally healed enough for her to climb into the window and watch birds. She's waited over 2 months for this!
 1) Enjoying as much time with my boy before he starts his next movie and we are on completely different schedules until mid-july....I might not even actually physically SEE him till then!
1) It's kitten time! Meet Creux! 2) One of the best bars in the Quarter and best place for Sunday afternoon beers 3) I invest alot of money DJ-ing it up via jukeboxes.

Hope y'all have an amazing weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. 1. I am soo happy your kitty is doing well!
    2. I wish I could go on a bike ride with you!
    3. If I lived near you, girl we would be going to the beach every weekend!

    xoxo
    Just when you thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that blue nail polish! I'm a new follower of your blog after seeing you on Indie Spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunnies are the best, love the colour!

    ReplyDelete