FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Easy Ways To Get A Concussion....

Last week at work I fulfilled a bucket list item: Sumo Wrestling
Here are some things I discovered:
-those suits are REALLY heavy!
-standing up after falling down is super hard (you feel like a turtle stuck on their back)
-Always, ALWAYS try to wrestle someone in your general weight class
I did 5 matches and lost EVERY one. Part of me wanted to lie and say I won one but alas, I will embrace my hardcore losing spree.
Well, I did win something....a minor concussion.
Yup.
Those "helmets" really don't do much when you fall off the mat and slam your head on the hard ground.
Wonder what injury at work I will get next.....

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! This is hilarious! So impressed that you actually did it and that you had the guts to put pictures of yourself in your sumo wrestling on the Internet. You go girl! Yes I just said that and yes I sounded retarded. Anyway so glad I found your blog today I've loved getting to know you better and I'm excited to follow along

    New follower :)
    Bonnie
    Bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always too afraid to do those! My little brother LOVES it though.

    ReplyDelete