FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dear 7 Day Work Week

I feel bad for recently complaining so much about my job as I am truly living the dream and working in the field I've wanted to work in since I was 10......but....I'M FREAKIN' EXHAUSTED! And we all know that once we reach a certain delirious point we can't think about anything but catching up on things like sleep (or minor things like laundry and a clean house).
I should also mention that I have clocked (by the end of my Wednesday work day) about 60 hours of work.....so my guess is I'll be close to over a 100 by the end of the week....or more
*sigh*

PS The lovely photo above is brought to you by my new favorite app I'd Cap That. It's hilariously addictive.

3 comments:

  1. You can do it!!!!!! Think about all those dolla-dolla bills that will be gracing your bank account!

    ;)

    Sending you the energizing-anti-delirium vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good lord I feel ya! I've had those horrible over worked weeks, though your picture cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture made me laugh so hard. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete