FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A day at Fountainebleau State Park

This past weekend John and I took a little drive outside the city to Fontainebleau State Park. I haven't been to the park for enjoyment for quite some time. Normally I'm there for work reasons.
It was really an enjoyable day. A bit on the humid side but still not as bad as it normally is in early June in southern Louisiana. 
1) A man and his dog 2) Jackson couldn't have been more thrilled to be part of this day 3) Drink up, buddy
 1) A perfect day 2) Jackson taking a mini-break....to much fun 3) Oh the places we'll go
 1) Looking for alligators 2) Jackson kept wanting to jump in the water 3) Fun Fact: Jackson is the Louisiana State Dog 4) Resting my tired feet
Jackson normally will NEVER look into the camera for photos. It's like he's Amish or something. The only time I can get good photos of him is when he's super tired......so I milked it like crazy.

I really need to make more time to go to Fountainebleau Park more often. It's so beautiful and the perfect little escape from the city.

3 comments:

  1. That park is so pretty. I love that you wear your Toms everywhere. I need to get a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the cutest dog ever

    ReplyDelete