FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Monday, April 16, 2012

A Weekend in Pictures

What is it with weekend flying by? I was SO not ready to wake up and go back to work today. Who is with me?!?!
Here a little (picture) review from my weekend.
 1) Lovely walks with my men 2) One of our favorite breakfast joints: Cafe Freret 3) YUM!
 1) Yet another festival filled weekend at French Quarter Fest 2) Birthday dinner with friends 3) Visits to Urgent Care to follow up on my accidental stabbing 4) taste like (adult) candy
 1, 2, 3, 4) Time for more crawfish boils!!!
1) Probably my favorite "Oh god, I ate to much crawfish" candid photo of the day 2) What I ate while everyone ate crawfish 3) Poor little guy 4) Finishing it off with some delicious cake

What did y'all do this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Love your photos! Accidental stabbing?! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hy doll! lovely post! what do u say about following each other?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im totally loving looking at those crayfish!Miss my Louisiana family!!

    ReplyDelete