FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Earth Day!

Hope y'all had an amazing weekend. I sure as heck did!
I know I'm a day late but I just wanted to say HAPPY EARTH DAY!
One of my favorite festivals in New Orleans is our Earth Day Festival. It's totally the best festival to be a vegetarian at. I may or may not have eaten a TAD to much yesterday.
 One of my favorite vendor foods yesterday was the "Save a Crab" Cake. Yum. Yum. Yum!
Do any of your towns have special festivals for Earth Day?

Also, please check out The Gulf Restoration Network and consider donating to the organization. I actually worked for them for a summer and totally believe in their causes years later.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh what a great festival! And I love when as a vegetarian, I can go crazy with the food options, since that is so rare. I just celebrated with some locally brewed beers :) Seems like there is always a festival in NOLA, I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fellow vegetarian and festival-lover, this sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete