FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TREAT YO-SELF Tuesday: March 13th

This week's TREAT YO-SELF is brought to you due to spending 13-16 hours a day on my feet at work and only truly resting them (via sleep) for 3-4 hours.
I treated myself to a pedicure. Not just one of those cheap places you fear you may get a staph infection from (but damn, do your nails look good) but a legit place that you are given champagne/wine/coffee-to-sober-up at all while moaning with sheer ecstasy over the glory of it all.
Did I truly need to go to a fancy salon to get my pedicure? Nope. Did I enjoy the "complimentary" booze I was given? Maybe a little to much. Are my feet thanking me for FINALLY paying attention to them? Yes. Yes. Yessssssssss.

Note: I also treated myself by filling my gas tank ALL the way to Full. Price: At least 2 fancy pedicures.

How did y'all TREAT YO-SELF this week?

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha.

    I need to visit a fancy salon, but my wallet usually leaves me at "fancy nails". Cough.

    I treated myself to some nail polish this week though. Zoya did a promotion, but 3 get 3 free, so I did! Have to pay the cable bill late but who cares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this little series thing. but man.. i'm too cheap for these fancy pedicures you speak of! i guess that's why it's called a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting my treat tonight: wine, paint, solitude. I need this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got frozen yogurt with my dad!

    Kristen L.
    http://www.lusciousjunk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am not a "fancy nails" person. i feel like i'll just mess em up the second i walk out. i'm treating myself to a mini-vakay at my sir's house this weekend.

    ReplyDelete