FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Keeping Up With Resolutions: March

Pretty sure there is no other way to put it but March was a EPIC FAIL for my Resolutions this month. I was even tempted to not do the post this month out of utter disappointment with myself. But I want to be truthful with myself and with y'all....this month was rough.

Read a book every month:
FAILED. I barely had time to read a magazine article let alone a whole book. I'm hoping to double up next month to make up for this month. Maybe....

Learn a new art form/technique: 
I picked up my paint brush once this month. Shameful.

If I must eat pizza, only one a month:
Success by complete accident. I had a singular (yes, you read right) slice when it was served on set. One may say I was able to achieve it by solely not having time to eat.

Eat more leafy greens:
I'll give myself a B- on this one. I continued to eat more leafy greens then normal but not as much as I think I should

Cook/bake 2 new recipes a month:
Um, I know I cooked at some point this month but I can't remember if it was a new recipe. My brain is fried.....like the egg dishes I maaaay have made.

Keep in better contact with my Mom's friends:
While I didn't have a chance to write Helen (my mother and grandmother's friend) she did send me an amazingly touching letter that had a clipping of my parent's wedding enclosed (saved from 1979!). I've already pre-planned her gift for the month of April though.

Travel to 2-3 new (to me) cities in the US by the end of the year:
Still living off the high of my trip to Wyoming

So, I think it's pretty safe to say that March was a failure of a month for my resolutions but I have high hopes for next month!

Have you been able to keep up with your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment