FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Here is what my life is like lately:
Wake up at 2:50am (yes, you read that right AM), drive a hour to work, finish around 730pm, drive a hour home, do copious amounts of chores around the house, ice my feet and if I'm lucky shower, pass out around 945pm......repeat. But hey, I'm living the dream, right?
Please bare with me if my post lack this week.

Oh, and HAPPY HUMP DAY!
How is everyone else's week going?


Note: The picture above is of my grandmother when she was around my age!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Chicadee how are you doing this?!?1!?!! You need more sleep I simply demand it!

    P.s. I'm cooing over the awesomely appropriate pic of your grandma :) high five.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is beautiful and you are an inspiration. Tomorrow, I will not complain -not even silently- when I get up at 6am to tend my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool photo to have!
    I tagged you in my 11 things post, but I know you're a busy girl- so no pressure!

    ReplyDelete