FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sometimes.....

Sometimes.....I eat all of John's left over birthday cake for breakfast and wonder if I can blame it on the dog.
Sometimes.....I try and count down the days, via my calendar on my laptop, till it's beach time.
Sometimes.....I think my fat cat Malick has depression because she doesn't bathe herself....and then I wonder if it's because she's to fat to reach certain areas.
Sometimes......I look at cute baby clothing online and justify it as "shopping" for my friend's children.
Sometimes.....I watch a whole season of a TV show in one sitting.
Sometimes.....I polish off 2 bottles of wine by myself for dinner.
Sometimes.....I blink and all my friends are engaged or pregnant....again.
Sometimes.....I look forward to the season premieres of Bravo TV shows (HollaBethenny Ever After) much like a child looking forward to Christmas.
Sometimes.....I wish Facebook or Pinterest would suddenly "forced quit" me out of there websites and tell me to move on with my day.
Sometimes.....I'm that douche who leaves laundry in the dryer overnight.
Sometimes.......popcorn is it's on food group
Sometimes......I realize that it's kinda awesome to be 26 and have no responsibility minus paying bills.

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, I keep leaving the laundry in the wash, so I have to keep REWASHING it so it doesn't smell rotten. lol, one time I didn't realize I did they, dried everything and my fiance is still pulling things out of the closet saying "HMMMM, I wonder why some of my shirts smell so weird.. its the strangest thing.."

    Of course I wont fess up. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this list and I also sometimes watch a whole TV series in one sitting...giggle:) Kisses, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We may have been seperated at birth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um it might be advisable for you to move to Seattle. I JUST watched ALL of Workaholics over the weekend... ... twice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to the force quit on pinterest and facebook. Biggest time suck ever!! And dude don't be that douche who leaves stuff in the dryer. Ha! It's one of my biggest qualms in life!

    ReplyDelete