FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mardi Gras 2012!

Here is a little (picture heavy) recap of my Mardi Gras yesterday. 
*Note: It's okay if you feel a heavy influence of jealousy*
1) First time Mardi Gras gals. Loved being part of their first experience 2) Literally painting the streets of New Orleans with Hollins girl Pride 3) Totally wish more of my Hollins ladies could have come but I'm grateful for the one
1) Bumping into oldie roomies/besties 2) Many a blurry photos were taken on Mardi Gras 3) Love this man LIKA WHOA!
1) First time Mardi Gras gal/Hollins girl for life/hopefully a New Orleans resident in a few months (fingers crossed) 2) I want this costume for next year!
1) Hydrate 2) Bumped into TWO old roomies. Love these girls 3) Just like last year I was able to make my injury work with my costume
1) GIRL! 2) Looking good, boys 3) Smith may have their ice tea hours, we prefer our whiskey sours 4) Constant touch-ups

*Sigh*
This Mardi Gras season was awesome. Dare I even say, the best one yet?
I wish yesterday was like the movie Groundhog's Day and just would constantly repeat.
Sadly, it's back to work.

5 comments:

  1. This looks so much fun! I love all of the colours! I'm glad you had a great time - this is definitely on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm def jealous! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks crazy fun..maybe I'll get to go one year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so upset I didnt go to Mardi gras this year! I'm originally from new Orleans, going to college at southern miss! I've finly found a blogger from around my area! Haha. Looks like you had a kickass time. Next year we'll party together.

    Katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete