Here is a little (picture heavy) recap of my Mardi Gras yesterday.
*Note: It's okay if you feel a heavy influence of jealousy*
1) First time Mardi Gras gals. Loved being part of their first experience 2) Literally painting the streets of New Orleans with Hollins girl Pride 3) Totally wish more of my Hollins ladies could have come but I'm grateful for the one
1) Bumping into oldie roomies/besties 2) Many a blurry photos were taken on Mardi Gras 3) Love this man LIKA WHOA!
1) First time Mardi Gras gal/Hollins girl for life/hopefully a New Orleans resident in a few months (fingers crossed) 2) I want this costume for next year!
1) Hydrate 2) Bumped into TWO old roomies. Love these girls 3) Just like last year I was able to make my injury work with my costume
1) GIRL! 2) Looking good, boys 3) Smith may have their ice tea hours, we prefer our whiskey sours 4) Constant touch-ups
This Mardi Gras season was awesome. Dare I even say, the best one yet?
I wish yesterday was like the movie Groundhog's Day and just would constantly repeat.
Sadly, it's back to work.