FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Monday, February 27, 2012

Life As Of Lately

1) John's birthday cake 2) Fun fact: John is an excellent Yoyo-er hence one of his birthday gifts 3) John lovin' on his Yoyo gift. Cue: me patting myself on the back 4) John's birthday feast
1) Awesome birthday cake 2) John's niece turns 4 years old! 3) All the nieces love helping out opening the presents 4) Lego queen.
1) Moonshine anyone? 2) Sucre's s'more sundaes, Mon Amour 3) A porch full of bikes makes me so very happy, happy, happy!
1) I can't not be filled with happiness when I look at this kitten's face 2) Chocolate tasting 3) Who needs more cowbell???
1) Stocking up on Superior Grill maragritas for the week 2) Kahlo thinking the blueberry pancakes we made are also for her 3) Art at my production office.

Life has been super busy around here. Full of ups and downs. Now it's back to hardcore work mode for me. I hope my social life doesn't turn into mush due to it.

What have y'all been up to lately?

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! 1. i want cake. 2. those pancakes look amazing! and 3. your blog makes me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum. :9 craving sushi now. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete