FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I was already in a amazing mood today because my FAVORITE parade of the Mardi Gras season is tonight: Muses!
(Note: I am going to try my damnedest to not have a total repeat of last years broken foot incident.)
Today got 1 million times better when I was asked to be one of my besties bridesmaids!
I was just excited to go to her wedding and now, WOW, I'm so freakin' honored.

I hope everyone else is also having an amazing Thursday!!!
and
Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. That image cracks me up! Congrats. I got to be MOH to my bff last year. It feels so great. Love your blog.

    ♥always,
    Marisol @ The Sea & Sol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww congrats!! Being a bridesmaid is actually really fun. Hope you love it!!

    ReplyDelete