FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Monday, February 13, 2012

Cute Blog Award.....Pay It Forward

So I gotta admit, I was fairly surprised to find out I was mentioned on Cheeky Cheeky's Cute Blog Award. I totally have a blog crush on her so I was surprised that she decided I was worth being mentioned. This girl is witty as can be and her post always have me crackin' up and saying to my computer screen "Oh yeah, girl. I feel ya!"


Here are the rules...

Upon receiving this award, you are to:

1) Link back to the person who awarded you;
2) Answer all of the award questions;
3) Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet;
4) Award as many bloggers that you think are worthy of this award and make them aware of it.



Here are the questions:


What is your go-to makeup brand:
Easy. I'm a Clinique girl all the way. I've used the same brand since my Aunt Mary took me to Macy's in 7th grade to teach me how to use makeup. 


What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011:
I seriously have no fashion sense at all due to my job. In order to answer this question I actually googled, "fashion trends of 2011". I discovered that bright block colors were cool this year as well as drapey clothing. I enjoy both these things so I vote for them in my favorite trends.


What is your favorite dessert: 
Here is a funny fact about me: I was born in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Yes, that's right, the land where all the chocolate is made....and I really don't like chocolate at all. So desserts are just "eh" for me. I'm a grease and salty kinda gal. If I had to pick something it would probably be blueberry pie. I only like desserts if they have fruit involved.


What is your favorite color:
Orange, orange, ORANGE!!!!


What is your middle name:
Caitlin Fiona


The last song you listened to:
Literally, at this very moment, Midnight City by M83 is playing.


Dogs or cats?
Impossible. This is impossible for me to answer. I plead the 5th to this question.


Something I haven't told anyone of my blog yet:
I was actually thinking about doing a post on my silly fears I've had over my lifetime....so, I might as well start with one of the biggest and most bizarre.
As a child, I was scared shitless of Bill Cosby. Literally, shitless.
What do I mean by that?
Oh it's ridiculously weird.....
I believed that if I sat all the way back on the toilet seat whenever I pooped or peed that Bill Cosby would SUCK me down into the sewer system. I also believed that if I sat all the way back in the bathtub that this would happen.
I have no clue why I believed this was possible. Did I believe that Bill Cosby, when not doing stand-up or filming his wildly successful tv show, lived in the sewer? Maybe? I really don't know what went through my little head when I thought this was how I would meet my untimely youthful death.
And in case you were wondering: I never ate Jell-o as a kid.
I still have issues with it.

Bloggers I award:
(Oh jeez, this is freakin' hard. I know I'll forget some and regret it later. Much like when people win Oscars and forget to thank their parents or spouse....*sigh* here we go)


Thanks again for the little shout out Carmen from Cheeky Cheeky!

8 comments:

  1. Aww, you're so sweet! I'll have to do this too, gives me something to actually blog about ;) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally busting out some MC Hammer dance moves! This is awesome! Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture you found for bill cosby! He looks like he's gonna grab you through the toilet.
    And thank you for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this is SO exciting.

    1) Because I can totally relate to your Bill Cosby situation. Not because I was afraid of him per say... but I had similar concerns around the toilet. Mine however centered around teenage mutant ninja turtles.

    2) I have something thrilling to write about on my blog tonight... i.e. actually being mentioned on someone else's blog (btw a blog that I VERY much look forward to new posts from!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just snorted Diet Coke through my nose laughing at the Bill Cosby story. Hysterical! And thank you for the link - I will pay it forward!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah. Thank you!!

    ha .. the Bill Cosby thing c-r-a-c-k-s me up.

    I wish Julia could laugh with me. Instead, she just stares.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is probably the craziest fear ever and it really makes me want you to do the post so I can hear the rest of them! Thank you SO much! Your blog is always cracking me up so what an honor!

    ReplyDelete