FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Keeping Up With Resolutions 2012

Let's be honest, we make resolutions and never stick to them. I know I have in the past so I decided to really force myself into doing them by doing a little blog segment on them monthly.
It shall be called (bum bum buuuuum): Keeping Up With Resolutions 2012
Here are my goals:
-Read a book every month 
-Learn a new art form/technique
-If I must eat pizza, only one a month 
-More leafy greens
-Cook/bake 2 new recipes each month
-Keep in better contact with my Mother's friends
-Travel to at least 2-3 new (to me) cities in the US by the end of the year

So there you have it. I'm hoping by making this public I will keep to them if not for actually wanting to do them but the mere failure/embarrassment I will feel if I come short after only 3 months in.
What are your New Years Resolutions?

7 comments:

  1. Good luck keeping up with those resolutions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck girlie!

    I would love to cook a lot more this year, try new soups, pastas, salads, side dishes.. I do want to open a restaurant within the next five years, so I better get on that!

    Just when you thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great list!! Any thoughts on what new art form you want to try? Hope you had a very happy New Year celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really good resolutions! Hey, have you been to Upstate South Carolina? We have some swingin' parties. Not actually "swingin" as none of us really swing dance. But still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck lady! I am still finishing my resolution list:/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would die if i only ate one pizza a month. haha, but my goal for this year is to learn to make my own pizza dough instead of take out or the frozen kind, so at least there's that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck to you! i'm inspired to make my own list now ... love the name of your list btw "keeping up with resolutions" makes me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete