1) LA traffic is slightly enjoyable if you focus on how beautiful the mountains are 2) cupcakes from Sprinkles 3) Choices? (note: I went with neither)
1) It's impossible to eat cupcakes that look like boobs and NOT take this photo 2) My traditional "gorge before I start a new movie" pasta dinner in Beverly Hills 3) Skyping with my cats. Yup. My cats
1) Everyday I don't die while driving on the freeway is a damn miracle. I believe this city is called "The City of Angels" merely because they look out for you so you don't die while driving everyday.
2) The reason I probably survive the freeway is people actually use their turn signals (even if it's at the last minute) while NO ONE is southern Louisiana does. Very grateful.
3) Perhaps deep down I'm a healthy eater because I'm normally drawn to order things off the menu like granola or things labeled "raw". Los Angeles and food has proven to be a master cleanse to my New Orleanian diet body. Very delicious but very "cleansing"4) I haven't seen one person on a bike. I've seen bikes strapped to cars but not actually being ridden.
5) I could care less about spotting "movie stars" as its actually my job to deal with them. What I have realized is that if I see a minor character on one of my favorite shows like "The Office" or "30 Rock" I am likely to shart myself with hidden excitement. So ashamed.
If you've been to L.A. do you have an suggestions of places I should check out?