FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Hope y'all had an amazing Christmas! I'm sure I'm not the only one that felt it snuck up on you this year. I love living in the south but sometimes it's hard to remember it's December when there is no snow outside and you're able to wear shorts.
This year John and I stayed in Louisiana and drove to Baton Rouge to be with his family.
1) The cats were cooked a whole fish for Christmas 2) Jackson came to Baton Rouge with us 3) Christmas tree!!! 4) Love watching these girls open presents.
1) I finally got to meet Baby Camille!!! 2) All the dogs outside 3) The girls got a Wii from Santa 4) To cute
1) John and I basically picked our own gifts from the White Elephant exchange 2) More Baby Camille!! 3) John's mother knows me to well. She gave me a gift certificate to Whole Foods for Christmas.

On another note, every Christmas I like to donate a little extra to certain foundations I support strongly. The three groups I picked are ones that I normally donate almost monthly too:
Does anyone else donate a little extra for Christmas? If so, which foundations? 
Merry Christmas!!!

6 comments:

  1. soy to the world!
    That's the most clever gift card. lol

    :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gorgeous :)

    i just found your blog @ The Daybook
    and i saw you like to post a lot of pictures
    just like me :) ...

    you'll definitely b interested to see my
    first giveaway .. you going to love it ♥


    check it out here:
    My First Giveaway ♥♥
    Click Here

    xoxo Melina
    Only A Flight Away

    ReplyDelete
  3. My charities of choice are Doctors without Borders and Heifer International.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1)I am liking your new header (even though your other one always made me luagh!)

    2)All your pictures are so fun, and your doggy is really cute!

    3)I like to donate to animal charities, my mum always donates to Smile Train, and St.Judes; she has a big heart!

    4)I hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kinda dying over the adorable pets and kids haha I need some more of both in my life :). Also, wow I really like your idea of donating!!!
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. heh that's so cute that it says Soy to the world :) The dogs are adorable. Also, I really like your new header!!

    ReplyDelete