FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Monday, December 5, 2011


Before I got into reading complete strangers blogs I started out reading secrets of complete strangers.

To me, Post Secret, is like what the Sunday comics were as a kid. You look forward to reading them every week and make your Dad rip that section out of the paper first.
I actually keep a folder on my desktop of some of my favorite ones and thought I'd share some with y'all







Do y'all still read Post Secret? If so, what are some of your favorite secrets that have been shared?

4 comments:

  1. I still read it, it actually made me cry yesterday.

    The one about the person buying the gifts for the random stranger in line who's card was declined. I'm such a sap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^^^ WHAT SHE SAID! This week's post secrets are sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore post secret. I guess my post secret would be that I sat in Barnes and Nobel for like 3 hours reading the book but never bought it. Opps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the starbucks post secret! Sadly, that is the case for me, too haha!

    ReplyDelete