So, in honor of Lise's/my big move into adulthood (even though we've technically been in it for 3 years) I thought I'd share some songs I put on her mix CD I made her for her drive back up north (I'm telling ya'll, I love making mix CDs!).
1) All Of My Days - Alexi Murdoch
2) Surburban War - Arcade Fire
3) Forever Young - Bob Dylan
4) The World At Large - Modest Mouse
5) Landslide -Dixie Chicks
6) What is Life - George Harrison
7) Ampling Alps - Yeasayers
8) 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton (this video is RIDIC!)
9) Changes - David BowieSee a theme? Eh? Eh?