FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lise Leaves

Well, it's official. Lise has moved back up to Pennsylvania. I now have new neighbors who live above me. I have yet to physically see them so I'm still in denial that she's gone. I keep starting text messages to her like, "Hey, let's go to Superior Grill!" (the best margarita's in the city) and then sadly realize she can no longer join me there for Happy Hour.
So, in honor of Lise's/my big move into adulthood (even though we've technically been in it for 3 years) I thought I'd share some songs I put on her mix CD I made her for her drive back up north (I'm telling ya'll, I love making mix CDs!).
                                  
                        1) All Of My Days - Alexi Murdoch
2) Surburban War - Arcade Fire
3) Forever Young - Bob Dylan
4) The World At Large - Modest Mouse
5) Landslide -Dixie Chicks 
6) What is Life - George Harrison
7) Ampling Alps - Yeasayers
8) 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton (this video is RIDIC!)
9) Changes - David Bowie
                                                      See a theme? Eh? Eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment