FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bath time with Kahlo

I've heard mothers complain about never having privacy with kids. Although I do not have any "real" children of my own I feel like I can relate. A perfect example of this is Kahlo and her love affair with the bathroom. It doesn't matter where she is in the apartment when you enter the bathroom, she will BOLT there as soon as she hears the door open. Let it to pee, poo, vomit, etc. that kitten will be by your side.
Bath time is her favorite. She spends about 40% of the time just laying next to the bathtub and the other 60% peaking over the tub like a creepsters. It's kinda cute, I will give her that but still, I'm naked and she's a animal with huge lemur-like eyes.
I love you, Kahlo, but sometimes Momma needs a little "Me" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment