FLEUR DE MOI

FleurDeMoi

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kicking It

Normally, before you start a movie, each department has a dinner with each other. It's a nice way to get to know each other if you 1) didn't get prep time and 2) haven't worked together before. Honestly, when I say "each department" does this I'm actually talking out of my ass because I don't know this for sure but it's pretty safe to assume.
Tonight we went to Crawfish Palace. Yuuuuuup. Not a great place for a vegetarian to eat but like I said before it's still fun to be part of the crawfish experience.
We have a few people who aren't from Louisiana and are crawfish eating virgins in our group. It was fun to watch them try and suck the heads. This photo about sums it up pretty well:
And then their were the veteran crawfish eaters:
This photo does not do justice for the amount of crawfish he ate . For realz.
Now, you may be curious what I was able to eat there. Honestly, I thought I was going to sit their and watch everyone eat pounds and pounds of crawfish and throw back delicious beer while I sat their awkwardly drinking a coke. But alas, there was SOMETHING on the menu I could have.
             And here it is in all it's glory
I did not remove or add anything to this basket before taking the photo. This LITERALLY is what was placed in front of me. Note: I despise potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment