1) Vintage Psychedelic Top - I just want to dance around wearing this on a beach. Case closed.
2) Frida Kahlo Sunglasses Case - My obsession with Frida runs deep (hence my cat named Kahlo) so anything Frida related I MUST have.
3) Mr and Mrs Sake Cups - We'd probably use these for tequila but these are just our style.
4) Sloth Sleep Mask - I want to hit snooze SO HARD with this mask on my face.
5) Personalized Handwriting Necklace - This necklace made me burst into tears. It's such a lovely idea. I can't believe I never thought of it. Also, I wish I could have stumbled upon this shop before my wedding so I could have made a necklace with my mother and grandmother's signatures.
6) Pizza Cats Mug - Cats + Pizza = my favorite things.
7) Vintage Circus Plate Set - How freakin' cute are these plates?!?! They make me think of fun children plates but for adults.
8) You Are My Favorite Card - Since I'm frequently away on location for work I like to surprise John with things in the mail from time to time. Sometimes a simple card with "I love you" written in it. This would be a perfect candidate for such a surprise.